The extent of how your bicycle fits you determines a lot. It can mean the difference between comfort and pain, fast and slow, safe and unsafe. A proper bike fit starts with selecting the right size bike frame. Let us help you determine the ideal size that would offer the best match for your body type and riding style.
We'll help determine the best position for you on your bike. We won't try to mold you to a pro racer fit, but instead, we'll balance aerodynamics, power, and comfort to provide an ideal riding position for the type of riding you do.
We love helping our customers get the perfect bike fit. Whether you're buying a new bike or want to fit your current bike better, choose from either of our fit options:
Basic Bike Fit - $75
Free with any new bike purchase
Analyzes and adjusts the following:
- Seat height (for proper leg extension)
- Seat position (for/aft & tilt)
- Knee position (optimize pedal power and avoid knee pain)
- Reach (seat to handlebar distance, or "stretch")
- Handlebar height (balance comfort, power, and aerodynamics)
Pro Bike Fit - $150
Get a $75 discount when you purchase a new bike
Includes all elements of the Basic Fit as well as:
- Hand position (brake/shift lever position and handlebar angle)
- Handlebar width/drop (avoid shoulder and back pain)
- Shoes/insoles (accommodate foot width and arch)
- Cleat position/angle (allow for natural motion in hips, knees, ankles)
- Pedal stroke (increase power and improve performance)
We look forward to helping you achieve the best fit possible. Call 801-484-0404 to set up an appointment with one of our bicycle fitting experts.