Why Should I Get My Bike Fitted?
The extent of how your bicycle fits you determines a lot. It can mean the difference between comfort and pain, fast and slow, safe and unsafe. A proper bike fit starts with selecting the right size bike frame. Let us help you determine the ideal size that would offer the best match for your body type and riding style.
We'll help determine the best position for you on your bike. We won't try to mold you to a pro racer fit, but instead, we'll balance aerodynamics, power, and comfort to provide an ideal riding position for the type of riding you do.
We love helping our customers get the perfect bike fit. Whether you're buying a new bike or want to fit your current bike better, choose from either of our fit options:
Basic Bike Fit - $150
Free with any new bike purchase
Analyzes and adjusts the following:
- Seat height (for proper leg extension)
- Seat position (for/aft & tilt)
- Knee position (optimize pedal power and avoid knee pain)
- Reach (seat to handlebar distance, or "stretch")
- Handlebar height (balance comfort, power, and aerodynamics)