- Perforated leather handlebar tape - Genuine perforated leather - Kit includes: 2 strips of light, perforated leather bar tape, 2 rubber bar end plugs and 2 adhesive cloth strips - Self Adhesive: Yes - Tape Length: 215mm
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
Keep adhesives off your bike! This is the finishing tape included in our RCT Wrap Kits. If you remove the protective backing and feel the material it feels exactly the same on both sides. There are no adhesives! If you touch it to itself you have just a few seconds to peel it away before it starts to bond. It bonds to itself or to our silicone grips, but not to your bike or to your components. No more cleanups. No more nasty glue stuck all over your bike or products. BENEFITS: ESI Silicone Tape has some of the same benefits as our grips. It is heat resistant, made in the USA, and long-lasting. Not to mention it's military-grade! - Easy to Install - Hassle Free - Self-Bonding - No Residue - No Adhesives - UV Resistant NO CLEAN UP: The best part of our tape is when you are done with it, cut it off, and throw it away. No Clean up needed! USES: There are countless uses for our silicone tape. One awesome use is it makes a great chainstay protector. Also, wrap it under mounts to keep your lights, cameras, GPS, etc. from rotating and scratching your bars. Basically, anything you use adhesive/electrical tape on you can now use ESI Silicone Tape instead without the mess. With 10ft in a roll, you can get numerous chain stay protectors and custom tape jobs. Some other great uses include: - Tool Handles - Finishing Tape - Protecting Wear Points - And Much More The possibilities are endless!
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
Profile Design's Bar Wrap is a synthetic handlebar tape that offers a nice grip, padding for comfort and that comes in many colors and designs to add some bling to your road bicycle. It's also stretchy and extra long for easy installation, and durable, too.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
• Four gel pads for under bar tape • Dampens vibrations • Maximizes comfort in all hand positions • For superior comfort use with Planet Bike Comfort Gel Tape (sold separately)
The Ritchey Comp bar tape is a more traditional bar wrap made from the highest quality cork tape, which is naturally sweat-resistant and comfortable while providing a true road feel. - Material: EVA + Cork - Adjustable end plug - Self-adhesive backing - Thickness: 2.4mm - Length: 180cm - Weight: 74g - Embossed TR logos
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Karbon Bar Wrap. The simulated carbon look adds some style to your ride. With extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too. Plus, it comes with Profile's Karbon plugs.
$21.99 - $22.99
This classic bar tape combines the traditional feel of natural cork with the vibration damping power of gel for a comfortable ride feel and a clean aesthetic that will never go out of style. It's easy to install and comes with Bontrager finishing strips and bar end plugs. - Gel tape with natural cork feel - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing
- Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing;Bright color provides added visibility - Gel Cork Tape has a thickness of 2.7mm
MSW anti-slip bar tape provides positive contact with your handlebars and exceptional comfort during your most demanding rides. The flexible PU material makes this tape easy to install while the gel backing provides added comfort and clean hassle-free removal. - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip over traditional cork material - Gel backing provides vibration damping and extra comfort - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
$23.00 - $36.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
The Performance bar tape features a lightweight design backed with shock reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile. - Ultra-lightweight (50g/set) bar tape is designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort and control - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - 30mm x 2,100mm - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - 2.5mm thickness
$24.99 - $25.99
Double Gel Cork tape pairs an extra layer of gel padding with classic, long-lasting cork for handlebars that feel comfortable and look timeless. It's easy to install, looks great, and feels even better. - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Features twice the amount of gel for maximum comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing - Double Gel Cork Tape has a thickness of 3.0mm
$24.99 $34.99 29% Off
- Grippy texture for consistent no-slip grip - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing
- Designed to provide the ultimate in control and shock absorption - This tape features a unique 3-ply construction with two shock absorbing layers each with a different density and an extra-tacky surface layer - This unique design reduces vibrations transferred to the hands while also offering exceptional grip - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - Lightweight & washable
The Performance Bar Tape features a lightweight design backed with shock-reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile. - Soft and tacky elastomeric surface layer - 30mm x 2,100mm - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape - 3.5mm thickness
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape boasts a soft, stylish suede finish for a great grip and feel with or without gloves.
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
$27.99 - $29.99
MSW Anti-Slip Gel+ tape brings the best of everything, giving you the comfort of silicone gel backing, the control of MSW's anti-slip coating, and the durability of micro-fiber cloth all in one package. - Micro-fiber layer reduces stretch and adds durability - PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip - Gel backing for extra padding, comfort and control - Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
$27.99 - $28.00
Fun designs on cloth handlebar tape. Constructed of durable woven nylon and layered over a cush foam backing, this tape is sure to keep you rolling in comfort and maximum style.
- Supple Lite Bar Tape is designed to provide comfort and grip for long days in the saddle. The texture is tacky and durable, yet it has almost a velvety feel. This is a lightweight option for riders who want a thicker bar tape that absorbs vibrations of rough roads, but still want a bar tape with a lower profile. - 100% EVA foam compound - Tacky, comfortable, conforms to hands - Tapered side profile allows for custom, even thickness when wrapping - 2.5mm thick (compared to the 5mm of Supple Bar tape) - 40mm wide
Page 1 of 3 Next page