The Campagnolo Chorus 12-speed rear derailleur features 3D Embrace technology and 12-tooth pulley wheels making it suitable for all cassettes as the distance stays optimum on each individual sprocket, regardless of the cassette selected.
- Embrace technology not only keeps the rear derailleur vertically aligned in the perfect position for each sprocket, it now makes the upper pulley wheel advance perfectly in the direction the bike is advancing
- On rough roads, the spring positioned between the upper body and the pivot absorbs the vibrations, ensuring the chain always rests properly on the sprockets
- The pulley wheels on the 12-tooth derailleur cage allow the chain to move more smoothly
- The initial position of the rear derailleur can be adjusted to suit any cassette.
- The rear derailleur is positioned further back, making it easier to slide the wheel out and replace it
- Upper and lower body crafted from technopolymer that is reinforced with long carbon fiber for exceptional durability
- Largest Cog: 34
- Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10x1 Standard
- Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 37
- Cage Length: Medium
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Campy 12-Speed Chorus/Record/Super Record 2019+
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12
- Weight: 240g
|Medium Cage / Carbon / 12-speed||08053340453519||RD20-CH12||CAM37642848D|