The all-new Mach 4 SL; a podium seeking missile crafted from the ground up as a testament to speed without compromise. designed to win gold and slaughter KOMs, and do so while delivering an otherworldly ride quality, telepathic handling, and a potent blend of acceleration and tractability.
Not every day is race day. Sometimes our best races are with ourselves, racing itself should have some fun thrown in to buffer the suffering, the Mach 4 SL is as versatile as it is speedy. The World Cup build yields 95mm or 103mm of rear travel, easily adjusted via flip chip. The Trail build, aimed at squeezing as much fun as humanly possible while delivering either 106 or 115mm of rear travel via the Fox Float rear shock.
- XC-Tuned DW-Link™ Suspension
- New XC Adapted Travel-Adjustable Flip-Chip
- Efficient Fox Factory Float DPS Shock on World Cup Builds with 95mm or 103mm Adjustable Travel
- Versatile Fox Factory or Performance Float Shock Options on XC builds with 106mm or 115mm Adjustable Travel
- Lighter, More Durable High-Load Enduro Max bearings
- Size-Specific Carbon Layup Across Size Range
- Low Standover Fits Riders 4'10" to 6' 7"
- Large Water Bottle Clearance on All Sizes
- Pivot's full carbon frames feature size-specific ride tuning, leading edge carbon fiber materials, and Pivot's proprietary hollow core molding technology to ensure that every rider from 4'10" to 6'7" has a bike that feels perfect and performs at the optimum level for their size.
- Injection Molded Rubberized Frame Protection
- Full Internal Routing with Pivot Cable Port System
- Pivot Dock Tool System Compatible Under Top Tube and BB
- Simplified Twistloc Suspension Lockout
|Rider Height (In)||4'10" - 5'4"||5'4" - 5'8"||5'8" - 5'11"||5'11"-6'2"||6'2" - 6'7"|
|A-Seat Tube Length||35.5 cm||39.4 cm||41.9 cm||46.0 cm||50.5 cm|
|B-Top Tube Length||56.8 cm||58.4 cm||61.3 cm||64.2 cm||66.5 cm|
|C-Head Tube Length||8.5 cm||9.0 cm||10.5 cm||12.0 cm||13.5 cm|
|D-Head Tube Angle||66.7°||66.7°||66.7°||66.7°||66.7°|
|E-Seat Tube Angle (Eff.)||74.7°||74.7°||74.7°||74.7°||74.7°|
|F-Chainstay Length||43.2 cm||43.2 cm||43.2 cm||43.2 cm||43.2 cm|
|G-Bottom Bracket Height||33.6 cm||33.6 cm||33.6 cm||33.6 cm||33.6 cm|
|H-Bottom Bracket Drop||3.8 cm||3.6 cm||3.6 cm||3.6 cm||3.6 cm|
|I-Standover||64.6 cm||65.6 cm||68.4 cm||67.9 cm||70.9 cm|
|Wheelbase||111.1 cm||112.8 cm||115.9 cm||118.9 cm||121.5 cm|
|Reach||39.7 cm||41.2 cm||43.7 cm||46.2 cm||48.2 cm|
|Stack||58.6 cm||58.9 cm||60.3 cm||61.7 cm||63.1 cm|
Due to supply chain issues, Pivot cannot provide spec information at this time. Please visit our store in person to learn more.
|Ice Blue / Small||196338105163||004SLV329AXTA--BICSMDRPGN|
|Ice Blue / Medium||196338105149||004SLV329AXTA--BICMDDRPGN|
|Ice Blue / X-Small||196338105200||004SLV329AXTA--BICXSDRPGN|
|Ice Blue / Large||196338105125||004SLV329AXTA--BICLGDRPGN|
|Ice Blue / X-Large||196338105187||004SLV329AXTA--BICXLDRPGN|
|Seafoam Green / Small||196338105262||004SLV329AXTA--GSFSMDRPGN|
|Seafoam Green / Medium||196338105248||004SLV329AXTA--GSFMDDRPGN|
|Seafoam Green / X-Small||196338105309||004SLV329AXTA--GSFXSDRPGN|
|Seafoam Green / Large||196338105224||004SLV329AXTA--GSFLGDRPGN|
|Seafoam Green / X-Large||196338105286||004SLV329AXTA--GSFXLDRPGN|